Events and entertainment
As well as our Dancing to the Wurlitzer afternoons which take place every Wednesday and Thursday (1-4pm) and regular organists, we are also delighted to host other events throughout the year, detailed below.
Dancing to the Wurlitzer on Wednesday’s will consist of a majority of sequence and some ballroom, while Thursday will be a majority of ballroom and a little bit of sequence.
Scarborough Electronic Organ Society Concert List
- 5th April – Allan Skirrow
- 3rd May – Howard Beaumont
- 7th June – Paul Carman
- 6th September – Andrew Nix and Tony Stace Duo
- 18th October – Nicholas Martin
- 29th November – Michael Carr and Kathie Ryan
We will be open as normal on these dates, with the exception of 29th November, so come along and enjoy our guest organists as part of your visit.
For further details and dates of concerts please visit their website…