Events and entertainment
As well as our Dancing to the Wurlitzer afternoons which take place every Wednesday and Thursday (1-4pm) and regular organists, we are also delighted to host other events throughout the year, detailed below.
Dancing to the Wurlitzer on Wednesday’s will consist of a majority of sequence and some ballroom, while Thursday will be a majority of ballroom and a little bit of sequence.
Scarborough Electronic Organ Society Concert List
- March 24th – Martin Atterbury*
- April 28th – DirkJan Ranzijn
- May 19th – Paul Carman
- June 16th – Kevin Grunill
- July 21st – Matthew Bason
- August 18th – Brett Wales
- September 15th – Tony Stace
- October 20th – Nicholas Martin
- November 17th – Elizabeth Harrison*
- December 1st – Michael Carr*
*We will be open for the concerts only on these dates. On all other dates listed above, the museum will close at 2pm.
For further details and dates of concerts please visit their website…